Each day, more people are embracing a vegan, or plant-based, diet.
According to a report compiled by GlobalData called Top Trends in Prepared Foods 2017, 6 percent of Americans currently identify themselves as a vegan. That’s a jump from just one percent in 2014. And according to a 2019 article in The Economist, 25 percent of 25-to-34-year-old Americans say they are vegans or vegetarians.
Get a Flat 50% Commissions On Every Valid Sale You Made, This way WE OFFER WHAT WE EARN.
Topics covered In The Premium Guide:
- What is a Vegan Lifestyle and Why Does It Matter?
- What is the Difference Between Vegetarianism and Veganism?
- Staying Healthy While Living Vegan
- Old Habits Die Hard, Here’s How
- Identifying Your Values and Sticking To Them
- Meal Planning and Preparation
- Completing the Vegan Lifestyle With Exercise and Proper Hydration