Promote Project Management Templates and receive 50% Commission
You can earn quite easily in 3 simple steps:
- Get the promolink,
- Create a sales page and embed the link (you may use free services such as Wix, Weebly, Jimdo, or others to create your sales page or even your Facebook page),
- Create sales page traffic (the easiest way is still targeted Facebook advertising)
If you sign-up as affiliate, I will share with you the full details, how I am doing.
You can find my own sales page HERE.
More about the template package
Project Managers especially in the construction industry often have one problem in common. They and a large part of their team are hired after a contract is signed.
To secure the contract promises have been made by the contractor that now must be fulfilled. Consequently there is little time now to write a comprehensive project plan.
A well-thought-out, complete project plan, however, is a prerequisite for the successful implementation of a project.
The template package includes:
- Project Charter Template
- Project Management Plan Template
- Scope Management Plan Template
- Requirements Management Plan Template
- Schedule Management Plan Template
- Cost Management Plan Template
- Quality Management Plan Template
- Process Improvement Plan Template
- Resource Management Plan Template
- Communications Management Plan Template
- Risk Management Plan Template
- Procurement Management Plan Template
- Stakeholder Management Plan Template
- Financial Management Plan Template
- Post Project Review Template
- WBS Dictionary Template
- Milestone List
- Gantt Chart
- Activity Cost Estimation Template
- Budget Template
- Feasibility Estimation Template
- NCR, Testing and Inspection Registers
- RACI Chart Template
- Daily and Monthly Report Templates
- Risk Register Template
- Vendor Evaluation Template
- Request for Quotation Template
- Comparison Sheet Template
- Payment Application Template
All documents are created in MS Word or Excel and are editable. All documents can also be opened in Open Office / LibreOffice.
A buyer will receive an email with the order confirmation and a download link. Consequently this is a digital product, not a physical product that is shipped to the buyer’s address.