Best Blogging Sites and Platforms in 2021

Home  /  Best Blogging Sites and Platforms in 2021

Browse By Category

Best Blogging Sites and Platforms in 2021

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    adminadmin
    Keymaster

Are you planning to start a blog but not sure which blogging site to use?

You are not alone. In fact, the most common question I get asked is – What is the best blogging platform for beginners? When I started blogging in 2010, I wondered the same thing.

In this guide, I’ll share with you all of the available sites for blogging. I will also give you recommendations based on my hands-on experience working with blogs for the last eight years. Also, our team has done several surveys and collected blogosphere stats to find the most popular free blogging sites (and premium) on the web and I’ll tell you all about those too.

Whether you want to build a blog for hobby blogging or you would like to find the best blogging platform to make money and grow your blog as a business, finding the right blog site is imperative for your blog’s success.

Several best blog sites offer a range of capabilities – and one is bound to suit your needs.

WordPress.org is free software (blogging platform) that combines simplicity with powerful features.

We used this CMS (content management system) to build FirstSiteGuide.com and also recommend it as a preferred platform to create a blog for all serious bloggers in our – How to start a blog guide.

This tool enables you to start a blog website from scratch in a matter of minutes.

Many popular bloggers (Tim Ferriss, John Lee Dumas, Pat Flynn, and more) use this platform to create highly functional and profitable blogs. It is easy to set up – all you need to do is select a reliable WordPress hosting provider, install WordPress software, and explore the wealth of features that come with it. You get to build your blog just the way you want to, by using pre-designed free themes. There are templates that you can pick based on your preferred layout, look and feel, and color scheme.

The WordPress platform also comes with a powerful administration area (Dashboard) for maintenance, easy to use content publishing and an overview of what’s happening on your blog.

WordPress.org has a large community of experts who provide tutorials that help newbies. Here, at FirstSiteGuide, we also cover various WordPress topics. You can check out our Learn WordPress section to level up your skills and understand the best practices.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
RSS
Follow by Email
YouTube
Pinterest
LinkedIn
WhatsApp